- Student Planner- This will be provided by PTO at no cost to all students- Thanks PTO!
- Backpack (without wheels)
- Reusable water bottle
- Earbuds/Headphones preferably with microphone
- (1) two-inch three-ring binder
- Notebook dividers for 7 subjects
- (5) college-ruled single subject notebooks (wireless or spiral)
- (2) college-ruled composition notebook
- (1) graph paper composition book
- (1) sketchbook (art students only)
- Pencil pouch
- Pens (black or blue and one other color)
- Highlighters (4 colors)
- Colored pencils
- Handheld pencil sharpener
- Ruler with Standard & Metric
- Small sticky notes (for Language Arts)
- Scientific calculator (Math 6/7, 7/8, and AGS 1)
- Graphing Calculator (AGS 2 and AGS 3)
- Chromebook case (9 x 11.7 x 0.8 inches)
- Helpful supplies for use at home:
- 3x5 index cards
- Scotch tape
- Glue sticks
- Compass (AGS 1-3)
- Straightedge (AGS 1-3)
Graphing calculators are available for checkout in the library for students enrolled in AGS2 and AGS3.
If you are in need of assistance with school supplies, please call the school office or email TMS-Communications@beaverton.k12.or.us.
The school office is accepting donations of any of the above supplies to share with other students. In addition, our art classrooms are seeking donations of the following household items to reuse:
Donations can be dropped off in the school office Monday - Thursday 8 am - 2 pm throughout the summer.